sábado, 1 de dezembro de 2007

ePortfolio- how to do it



  • Starting an ePortfolio is like starting writing a letter. We fear the “white page” and wonder where and how to start.

We may wonder about everything:
What shall I put in my ePortfolio?
How am I going to present myself?
Who is going to read it?
How am I going to speak to my readers?



  • All of these are important questions. But the good thing about an ePortfolio is that it is always “work in progress.” That means:

you can always change your e-portfolio


And that means:


You can always improve your ePortfolio.
You can always ask friends or family or your tutor to help you improve it.
There is no such thing as the completed or final ePortfolio.” However, you can always use it to reflect on what you have learned and ask the people you trust to help you to improve it.


all ePortfolios contain the following elements:
Products – which can be things you have done on your own or with the help of others
Reflections – after a specific activity, on what you have learned, on a specific event
Feedback – what the readers of your ePortfolio think of its contents
You yourself select which of these is more important for your ePortfolio.

1 comentário:

Pepe Luigi disse...

Yhat`s nice!
I liked very much this blog. It has good propries.
I`ll return.

Congratulations
Pepe